"Duty makes us do things well but love makes us do them beautifully".
The Women Cell shall strive to create a better and just society by empowering women.
To make the cell a unique platform for the development of its members, by providing them opportunities to contribute towards the betterment of the society
- To make students aware of Gender Equity.
- To help students to change their mindset and attitudes towards life in terms of Women
- To encourage greater participation and to develop responsible and value oriented leadership in Female students.
- To build a society with social and economic gender equality as envisaged in the Indian Constitution through social service.
- To reach out to Women in the rural areas and make them aware of their social and legal rights and to equip them to stand against gender violence and gender discrimination
- To create awareness, instill values and develop the personality and leadership quality in the members.
- All students and staff members are advise to submit their suggestion and quarries to Dr. Geeta Shah, Dr. Sweta Bishnoi, Dr. Harshi Khanduri and Mrs. Kalpna Purohit Members College Women Cell.